In today’s economy it is becoming increasingly necessary for companies to expand globally in order to survive; but to do so successfully, preparation and strategic marketing activities are essential.
This is particularly true in the professional or business services industry – one of the fastest growing components in world trade. Boomerang Consulting was established in 1999 to meet the needs of the service exporter who:
- is looking for the necessary information to access foreign markets;
- faces the challenges of marketing intangibles, characterized by the need to raise awareness and demonstrate credibility;
- understands the value of strategic planning for its cost-effectiveness with respect to avoiding mistakes;
- needs to identify the right partners and/or alliances in order to succeed in a new environment;
- values sensitivity to cultural differences which can affect the bottom line;
- chooses to outsource the preparatory work due to limited internal staff and/or expertise, thereby making the process time-efficient;
- requires confidentiality.
Strategic planning prior to expanding internationally is critical to success. Boomerang Consulting can make your next venture both time and cost effective by helping your business grow through successful expansion into new markets.